Welcome to the Pediatric Associates of Davidson County website...We aim to provide helpful information to you as well as let you know a bit more about us as a practice. Please browse our Resources and Policies and meet our Physicians and learn more about the people that make Pediatric Associates great. Contact us at any time, and let us know how we can be of assistance to you.
FLU MIST/SHOTS AVAILABLEWe will begin Nasal Flu mist and flu shots on Tuesdays thru Fridays, 9-11am and 2-4pm and Sats 9-11am. Flu mist and shots are being shipped at different times during the months, so please call the day before you plan to come in to be sure they are available, and so we can have your information ready.
Children 2 and older may receive the flu mist so long as they meet criteria and flu shots are for 6 months and up. If your child is receiving vaccine for the first year, they will receive 2 doses of the vaccine one month apart. This is a requirement up to age 9.
SYMPTOM CHECKERGot questions about your child's symptoms? Checkout our new Symptom Checker here.
News of Interest
- Symptom Checker: Got questions about your child's symptoms? Checkout our new Symptom Checker here.
- CPR: Check out a few newly posted resources for learning CPR for infants and training courses in Nashville.
- Receive Messages Via Text: You can receive appointment reminders via text to your phone. You can receive appointment reminders by email. You can receive appointment reminders direct to your cell or home phone. You can retrieve lab results direct through our website. Call our office for information.
- Immunization Schedule: The 2013 immunization schedules are now available! The new schedules, approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Academy of Family Physicians, include recommendations for the use of vaccines licensed by the Food and Drug Administration. 0-18 years | Catch-up Immunization Schedule
- 5 Back to School Tips: Making the transition from summer to fall means that you'd better think ahead. There are a lot of changes that must be managed. Here are five back to school tips to help you and your kids make the shift as easy as possible... READ MORE
- Checking Homework: PNP Method: Whenever a youngster brings any piece of school work to you, the first thing out of your mouth must be something positive- some type of praise. You might for instance... READ MORE
- Physical season is here again. Please start making physical appointments ASAP to reserve your time and day before you go on your vacation. For big kid check ups, please wear shorts and a t-shirt. For TSSAA please use this link to print out the forms they need, complete the parent portion, and bring with you to our check up.
- Summer Fun & Sun Safety Tips
- Click here for the latest Tylenol and Ibuprofen Dosage Charts.
- Congratulations to Dr. Mary Keown and Dr. William Davidson who are both named "Best Doctor" as elected by their peers in the Nashville Lifestyles for 2011. Pediatric Associates is the only group to have two physicians named as outstanding Pediatricians.
Dr. Mary Keown and Dr. William Davidson are also named "Best Doctor" for 2011 in Middle Tennessee by the Nashville Business Journal.